living water Christian services
"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”
Are you feeling stuck in your life?
Are you looking to move past where you are now, to where you would like to be in your ministry, business, personal life, marriage, career, etc. ?
Are you experiencing life struggles such as relationship issues?
Are you grieving over the loss of a loved one, loss of a marriage, etc.?
If yes to all or any of these questions, we would like to partner with you to work through your struggles and help you fulfill God's purpose for your life. Although we know every situation is different, we would still like to say we have been where you are and understand to an extent what you may be going through.
Ever since I can remember, I have always had a passion to help people and have done so for a number of years. I have helped friends, loved ones, church members, co-workers, etc. to overcome personal challenges in their lives. People of different faiths, ethnicities and from all works of life. At the same my dear friends, like you I have also experienced the "good" and the "not so good" in my life, but praise Jesus for the Holy Spirit who placed people at different periods in my life's journey to empower, encourage, counsel and come alongside to push me forward to where God wants me to be... I will like to do the same for you, so call me today for a one on one 30 minutes free consultation and let's get to work afterward.
God bless you and remember "With God, all things are possible" Matthew 19:26
Shalom - Dr. Peggy K, Your Christian Life Coach, Mentor & Biblical Counselor
To read all about Dr. Peggy's personal story of healing after child( pregnancy) loss, please check out our blog page or click here http://livingwaterchristianservices.com/blog
You can find more articles and posts written by her on the following sites
Audio link of the interview with National Broadcasting Radio (NBR) New York.
Happenings you shouldn't miss in the weeks & months ahead
July 8 -15
Be a Part of This Event That Will Impact the Lives of Our Children & Their Families
This year, in collaboration with Daughters of Zion Ministries (DOZme), we shall be supporting our youths in foster care and children from homes struggling to make ends meet. From Monday, July 8th through the following Monday, July 15th, we shall be accepting donations of backpacks, school supplies, clothing, books, toys, etc. This is to help them get ready for the new school year. All donations collected will be sent to the Clothes Helping Kids Inc. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and the Big Brothers, Big Sisters of New Mexico depending on the number of donations received. Items will be delivered by end of the business day on Tues, July 16th to these organizations.
Thank you in advance for your generous donations. No amount is too small. In-kind donations are preferred but monetary contributions will be accepted as well. Drop off location is 12836 Lomas Blvd, NE Ste. B Albuquerque, but if not convenient for some, we can plan alternate arrangements with you.
2 Day Ministry Training Course
More information regarding program will be announced at a later date.
Our business is strictly based on godly principles designed to provide an array of affordable services to those who are desiring to fulfil God's purpose for their lives.
We provide a variety of services to include life coaching, biblical counseling, and mentoring. With the services offered, we strive to transform the lives of each individual we meet by phone, internet, and face to face through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, our chief counselor, mentor, and teacher.
Networking with businesses, churches and other christian organizations locally and around the globe helps enable us to fulfill our vision and mission of transforming lives for the kingdom.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We Believe in:
1. The Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and the person of the Holy Spirit as one. 1 John 5:7
2. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Acts 1:5
3. The New testament biblical practices of the Holy Communion, washing of the feet, sprinkling of the Blood. John 13:3-8
4. The manifestation of God's power through signs and wonders, Luke 9:1, Isaiah 8:18.
5. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God, the Father & in His personal return to earth in power and glory.
6. The Infallibility of the Holy Scriptures, the Bible as the final authority in all matters of doctrine, conducts relative to daily living.
7. The administration of spiritual gifts led by the Spirit for the edification of the church of God. 1 Corinthians 12:4-7
8. The personal return of Jesus Christ, the eternal damnation in a literal hell for the wicked and everlasting life with the living God for the righteous.
Click this text to start editing. This image and text block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services. Double-click the image on the right to change it. You can also stack more of these blocks to describe items with imagery.